Hi Everyone! am so excited to share with you this DIY Decorative tassels tutorial. And I have Included a video tutorial for you too!
Lately I have been obsessed with tassels and pompoms they look so cute and add a lot of excitement to things for example I think that the pillow bellow would have not looked this pretty without the tassels.
Bobble-licious Crochet Pillow Case Free Pattern
And this scarf too would have not looked like this if those tassels were no there!
Do you want more ideas about how to use those tassels?
- You can make keychains
- You can add some interesting decoration to a wall tapestry
- Also you can make a very interesting wall garland with those tassels!
I promise I will stop talking about tassels now and take you To the tutorial!
But before you start just read the following notes:
- The card board I used for making the tassels and the pompoms was 2.5”, 6.5 cm long
- And the diameter of the circles I used to trim my pompoms are 1.5” 4 cm
- Make sure to tie the yarn really tightly at the middle of the pompom!
- You can play with the arrangement of the pompoms and wood beads to create interesting variations!
Things you are going to need for this
- Some yarn of your choice I used ALIZE SUPERLANA , light cream code (62), 152 beige melange, saffron 02
- Wood beads here are ones I used
I hope you liked this tutorial. If you made one, share it with me on Instagram. I would love to see how you adapted it and what variations you made 🙂
Take care and happy crafting!