Hiii Everyone Am really excited to share this with you!! I have been featured on the blue elephants blog as a guest blogger!! and the free pattern for this crochet wall hanging/tapestry is published there now. Go check it! on the blue elephants blog!
But let me tell you more about what inspired me to make this pattern. When I was making a vision board for 2020. (And by the way am preparing a blog post about how to DIY a vision board) I thought of my goals, my aspirations, and I also wanted something to remind me to enjoy my time and be grateful and this quote popped in my mind “Enjoy little things” so I put it on my vision board. And as I was thinking of a pattern for my guest blog post this quote came across my eyes and I was inspired!!
And now this wall hanging is in-front of me all the time to remind me of my mantra of enjoying little things that makes me happy without always worrying about what I have to do next! Those things includes drinking coffee in the morning when its all quiet and calm. hugging a hot pad and feeling warm when its cold, seeing the sun rays on my bed (this one make me so happy). A good laughter with my family or friends, as well as playing with my baby Nephew!
Before you go to check the pattern let me remind you that this pattern is part of bigger project that I have been preparing for a while.
I am doing a room makeover on a budget using mainly crochet and some other DIYs. I’am a big believer that our surrounding space affect our mood and productivity levels and I find my self more productive and happy when I have a place that is organized and looks pretty.
Also my room is the space where I work on my blog, sit down and chill, study, and even workout. So basically If I don’t have a pilates class to teach or a family commitment I’ll be in my room (coz am an extremely introverted human being and I like it) :D. Hence I always want to add new things to my room, make it prettier and more functional that’s why I have created this room makeover series!!
Through out this series you will find cute decorative items. As well as some functional/ storage solution items too. So If you are interested to see the rest of the series sign up here and receive all the updates, the free patterns and tutorials as well as the reveal of the before and after!!
Check All the patterns in this series that I have already released (three of them are already in the above picture )
- “Enjoy little things” wall hanging
- Wall pocket / wall organizer
- Bobble-licious Crochet Pillow Case Free Pattern
- Crochet boho Baskets
- Cozy crochet cushion
- DIY Vision board
- Wall pocket / wall organizer
- DREAM dream catcher
- Boho ceiling lmapshade
- Bedside Table Lampshade Free Pattern & Photo Tutorial
- Round Velvet Crochet Pillow Case
- Crochet Plant Pot Cover / Decorative Basket
- Rise and shine wall hanging
- DIY Waste Basket / Trash Can – Photo Tutorial
- Sunshine Crochet Pillow Case – Free Pattern.
I Also have linked you every thing you are going to need to make this pattern here!
Disclaimer: This blog post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone, really.
- Yarn: Three skeins of ALIZE SUPERLANA light cream code (code 62), one skein beige (code 152) melange, and another one saffron (code 02)
- Hook: 5 mm, (H/8 US), Stitch markers, Scissors, Measuring tape. Here is a set with one of my favorite hooks sets along with stitch markers and needles
- Wooden dowel (approximately 22″ 55 cm)
- If you are going to make the optional decorative tassels you can check all what you are going to need here
I hope I inspired you to make something beautiful as you! If you made it, share it with me on Instagram. I would love to see how you adapted it and what variations you made 🙂
Take care and happy crocheting.